His Eminence Cardinal Charles Bo, on behalf of the delegation, expressed appreciation to the Union and local governments and the military for facilitating this visit.
Members of the Myanmar National and International Multi-religious Delegation Visiting Rakhine State:
- H.E. Cardinal Charles Bo, Archbishop of Yangon; Patron, Religions for Peace Myanmar
- Bishop Gunnar Stalsett, Bishop Emeritus of Oslo, Norway; Honorary President, Religions for Peace International
- U Myint Swe, President, Ratana Metta Organization; President, Religions for Peace Myanmar
- Al Haj U Aye Lwin, Chief Convener, the Islamic Center of Myanmar; Founding Member, Religions for Peace Myanmar
- Rev. Father Joseph Maung Win,Head of the Office of Yangon Archdiocesan Commission for Ecumenism and Interfaith; Secretary General, Religions for Peace Myanmar
- Rev. Kyoichi Sugino, Deputy Secretary General, Religions for Peace International